Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feeling Better

James and I have been sick this past week so we haven't been doing much. Mostly watching Toy Story over and over again. It's his favorite movie. Although I hate feeling so yucky, it is nice to be able to just sit with James in my lap for an extended period of time. I think he even sat with Doug for a while. James is feeling much better now, and eating well, I however am still very weak and don't really have the energy to do all the things he wants to do, and of course he doesn't understand. So these pictures and videos are from a while ago, I just haven't posted them.

This is James in his new "big boy" seat. We decided to get him this because he kept pushing his high chair away from the table, and only wanted to eat in front of the TV. Now he likes sitting in his chair and copying everything Dad does at the dinner table. It is pretty cute.


I was trying to get James dressed the other morning, but as soon as those pajamas come off, he's gone. He loves being naked. So here I found him hiding in the closet on one of the shelves.


I think this video is a perfect example of why we can't get any video's of all the cute things James does. He sees the camera and gets shy. He did finally sing the song, but only once. Without the camera he does this all the time.




Finally a video of James playing Wii Fit. Doug was trying the Hula Hoop and James just had to join it. I finally just put the camera on mute so he couldn't hear it when I turn it on, it seemed to work, if we are taking videos from behind!




1 comment:

Judi said...

I love my Grand kids! When I see pictures and videos I am happy but I want more, more, more! James is so cute I love watching him do wii fitness stuff.