First of all I always wanted to say this, "I just saved $534 on car insurance." That said, on to the cuteness that are James and Michael.
We have always been very happy that James has decided to suck on his fingers instead of his thumb, 1. it is cute 2. it doesn't seem to be so bad for his teeth. So I have to admit I was a little disappointed yesterday when I got out of the shower to find this:

However I can't be too sad because it has always been difficult to get Michael to take a pacifier so at least now he can sooth himself.
As I have said before Michael loves, loves, LOVES his dad. I honestly think he would prefer if Dad could feed him instead of Mom. So it doesn't surprise me that Dad is the only one to get him to laugh like this. Did I mention that he LOVES his Dad.
James is also very cute and fun. And he prefers his Mom, so I guess that evens things out. I was thinking the other day that we could make a collage of James playing every sport known to man. This makes up for the fact that he has named his blankets pink and purple. Here is the one he decided to play last week. He decided to put the skates on himself. He even put them on himself. I was very impressed.

Potty training. James is definitely not ready for this big step, but I bought him some
Pixar underwear anyway hoping to spark some sort of interest. I was actually hoping that by wearing underwear occasionally he would start to notice when he peed or pooped. It seems to work with the pee, as he starts crying as it is running down his legs! But he has yet to make any acknowledgement of when he poops. But he does love putting it in the toilet and saying "Bye, bye potty." as we flush it. Despite all this he still loves wearing his
Buz Lightyear/Dash/
Nemo underwear.
Finally, James it the only one in this family that is ready/excited for winter. I tried on his coat and boot the other day to see if he would need new ones. He would not let me take them off and was so excited to go outside. He even wore his boots (with shorts) to the park.

Also he found the sled the other day and insisted on bringing it inside. He is very excited for when he can actually use it in the snow.
3 comments:
That kid is hilarious (James I mean). I wonder what sort of big ideas he will come up with when he is a teenager...
You do have two cute boys! They're getting so big! I don't know that I really like how fast babies turn into little people:)
That boy really knows how to demolish a bed! I love that pic of Michael sucking his thumb. Cutest!
Post a Comment