Last week I did a catch up post about James, so this week I am going to do one about Michael. Michael has grown so much lately and is doing so many new things, it is really fun. He is 10 months old, and he still seems so young to me. Maybe because he doesn't have any teeth and isn't crawling really, maybe it is because we have James who is so much older. Mikey LOVES his brother and any attention he can get from him. On nights that I am not feeding him he gets to read stories with Dad and James. He loves it, James isn't the biggest fan, but he needs to learn to share right.
Mikey loves to play Peek-a-Boo. In this video it was so funny because I was doing it with him and then stopped. So he started doing it on his own because he thought it was so much fun.
He is not really crawling yet. He usually gets up on his hands and knees but as soon as he starts moving forward he drops to his belly and does an army crawl. He is starting to get around pretty fast and getting more brave. Today I found him in the kitchen, which before he wouldn't dare go in.
And finally he is now very good at sitting up himself. He army crawls places and then sits up, which can get him in some pretty odd situations. Recently I found him sitting up in his bed, so at 10 months old we finally decided it was time to move his mattress down to a lower level. It is so hard not to compare him to James who had the mattress moved down at a much younger age because he had learned how to pull himself up. But we love our sweet, calm little boy.
4 comments:
What a cutie! It sounds like you should count your many blessing that he's not just like James in the development area or else you would be running NON-STOP! :)
He is coooo cute!! Can't wait to see him (and all of you) next week!!
Looks like you're having a ton of fun with those two little guys!!
Kelsie out eats Logan too. :)
Post a Comment