So last week James broke our camera. We don't really know how, or what he did, but it is broken. So this week we got a new camera. In the week that we didn't have a camera, as I predicted, we missed a lot of cute things: James cooking soup with mom (it was so cute), Michael crawling forward on his hands and knees for the first (and only) time, James and Michael reading bedtime stories with Dad, and a few other really cute things that I can't remember now. Yesterday our new camera came and I spent the afternoon trying it out.
Michael sitting on my lap, I am amazed that I can take pictures so close up and still get all of him in the picture.

Last night we had Uncle Tims come over for cake, since his birthday was yesterday. James of course loves birthdays. He couldn't wait for cake, and as soon as Mari and Jessie came there was no more patience left in his little two-year-old body, and he knew just what to do. He went in the kitchen, turned off all the lights, got out the matches, and climbed in his chair. So of course we had to do cake right then.
I think he is going to be so excited when it is his birthday.

"Mom, that was good cake!"

Michael can't have cake, but he loves balloons!

No comments:
Post a Comment