Since I last posted the entire family got sick, all on the same day. We thought it was something we ate but we couldn't figure out something we ALL ate, so it must have just been a bug.
Unfortunately Doug and I had to keep going with our lives, work and taking care of the boys, but James got to spend an entire day doing this:
And this:
He got that balloon as a reward for having such a great day, balloons are his favorite, and the next day he was sick. I thought the bath would be a good idea since both boys love them so much, but there is a lot that can go wrong when you are sick. Things like being too close to brother, James started crying so Michael started crying, basically it turned out not being such a great idea.Now we are all feeling better and loving the warm weather. We have spent so much time outside this past week.
We put a fence up in the backyard (it is not quite finished in this picture) and it has made such a difference in our lives! I can just leave the back door open and James can go out and in as much as he wants. Also we don't have to spend our entire time chasing him around when we just want to sit out back and relax.
This week we have done a ton of yard work, went on our first bike ride, put up the fence, played outside every second we could, and went to the sand dunes to play in the sand, and also take a few buckets home to put in the boys sand box.
This week we have done a ton of yard work, went on our first bike ride, put up the fence, played outside every second we could, and went to the sand dunes to play in the sand, and also take a few buckets home to put in the boys sand box.
1 comment:
That's awesome about the fence! We went to a fenced in playground yesterday and I kept thinking, "I think that discovering this playground may have literally just changed my life!" :) Someday I will have a yard, which will be even better.
Post a Comment