A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Doug and James
C-Cake or Pie? Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving
D-Day of Choice? Saturday, it is so nice to have a break from James, and to have someone to talk to .
E-Essential Item? Stroller, otherwise we would never get out of the house.
F-Favorite Color? Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms -but only if they are a little hard.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Cold stone chocolate ice cream with brownie and fudge.
J-January or July? July, I am so sick of the winter and James loves to get outside
K-Kids? 1
L-Life isn't complete without? Loa, we love to sit on the couch together and read while James is taking a nap.
M-Marriage date? August 20, 2005
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 1 sister (Doug says in-laws don't count. But if they did 7 brother, 4 sisters.)
O-Oranges or apples? Depends on the time of year, I love apples in the summer but oranges in the winter
P-Phobias or fears? Spiders and calling people on the phone.
Q-Quote? "Your killing me Smalls" or "I'm a busy woman!" Myra Jane Keyser
R-Reason to smile? Anything James does. I can't really get mad at him
S-Season of choice? Early Autumn
T-tag 3 people:
U-Unknown facts about me? I get really angry when playing games. I have been know to get so mad that I have thrown the game off the table.
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst habit? Leaving my Toys out
X-xray or ultrasound? I don't really know what this means. I have had 1 x-ray and 1 ultra sound and I enjoyed the ultra sound a lot more.
Y-Your favorite food? Cafe Rio, known in our house as Gooey Burritos.
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries
1 comment:
I'm so glad you answered the tag!! We need to go do something now that it's getting warmer.
Post a Comment