Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Loa


Loa joined our family in May or June of 2006. We had her for 3 years and I couldn't imagine how things would be different without her. Sadly a week ago on Monday I let her go out at about 5:00 pm and she never came home. She was wearing tags so I would have thought that someone would have turned her in by now if they were going to, but I am still hopeful that maybe they still will. Some things that I have noticed since she has been gone:
  • James is a much messier eater than I thought he was
  • I am a much messier cook than I thought I was
  • We have to sweep/vacuum much more now
  • I miss my afternoon nap with my 40lb lap dog
  • The neighbor dog comes over to see if Loa can come play
  • The neighbors miss Loa whining at their door to see if their dog can play
  • I don't have to worry about who is eating James's snacks




3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry to hear that Loa's missing. Hopefully she'll turn up sometime! Especially since she's wearing tags. Is James sad that she's not around?

Amber and The Boys said...

Oh no! I am so totally not a dog person but this makes even ME sad. I know you love her so much-I hope she turns up. :( In the meantime-I am sending you my early labor vibes officially (I am a pro at the early labor thing). I want to hear about little Michael being born like-tomorrow!!! :) Good luck whenever it does happen. I can't wait to "meet" him and someday to really meet him.

CL said...

I'm so sorry. I hope she turns up soon.