James's favorite move is Toy Story 2. Lately we have had to watch it every day at least once. When I saw him doing this I thought maybe we have seen this movie too many times. For those of you not familiar with the movie here is the part we were watching. I tried to get it without James's voice, but that seems to be impossible!
Now here is what James does every time we watch this part of the movie.
I think his favorite things to say now are: "To Infinity and Beyond!", "Yee-Haw!", and "You are a toy!"
3 comments:
that is awesome he acts out the movie, at least he picked a good movie to watch everyday and not something like scamper the penguin:)
That's too funny. We recently borrowed the Toy Story movies from the library and Myra has watched them several times. I'm sure her and James would have a good time watching it together.
That is SO cute! I just rode the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland like 10 times in the past two days...more than any other ride there by far. I think the most we went on any other ride was twice. Anyway, my boys like him too. As we were leaving Disneyland I was saying that James loves Buzz and would love that ride!
Post a Comment