Saturday, March 28, 2009

ABC'S

James loves to say his ABC'S and play with letters. He always goes and gets his letter magnets and we have to go through all the letters together. The only one he really knows is O, but he can say most of them. He also likes to sit on Mom's chair and read books. Sometimes he says words, sometimes he says letters while he is reading.

We recently put up James's name sign in his room and now every night before bed James and Dad have to read the sign together. Its actually been really nice because I can now get James to go in his room for bed without throwing a tantrum.

If you couldn't understand it he said, "J, A, M, E, S, Plane, Train, Car."

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

That is so so so cute! I wish I lived closer to my cute little nephew!