Last night we had probably one of the longest dinners ever. James is usually done with dinner after about 5 minutes and on to something else. Last night we sat at the table for at least 30 minutes, eating. Why did it take so long? Well before every bite James had to do this...
We could not figure out what he was doing, so we thought we would take a video and see if anyone had any ideas. So what is James doing before every bite?
4 comments:
It's a no brain er... he's doing chin chopper.... he misses him Grammy :)
You are right...Jordyn as my witness as soon as he started bouncing I said Chin Chomper...That's because we are very connected...and by the way the proper term is Chin Chomper!
Grandad
I don't know what Chin Chomper is, but it sounds interesting! I thought maybe he was saying a prayer for each piece of food, but then there would probably be a "men" at the end.
i think he is trying to be loa, cuz he is making a barking noise
Post a Comment