Monday, March 9, 2009

A Good Big Brother

The other day I saw James giving his monkey a ride on his rocking horse, so I ran and grabbed the camera. By the time I got back he was done with the horse, but I followed him and got this really cute video. Of course notice his reaction when he discovers that I am video taping him.

The next day again we were giving Monkey a ride on the rocking horse, but again by the time I got the camera he had moved on.

He is going to be such a good big brother! Of course we probably wont have the same reaction if he tries to do this with his little brother.

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

That is SO SO cute! I love the reaction to finding out you are video taping him! That is EXACTLY what Jack would do. Are you ready for the terrible 2s? :) OK, I don't think we have seen ANY pictures of your belly...