Friday, August 21, 2009

Finishing Projects

I have a ton of projects around the house that I need to finish, so this week I decided to do some of them. This is probably my favorite so I thought I would share. I have been trying to think of some good quiet activities for James to have that he would actually enjoy. So I have made a few folder games, which he likes, then I saw this pattern block activity from Melissa and Doug. So I decided to make my own.
I bought a small magnetic white board and some magnetic paper and printed pattern blocks. I also printed some pictures on plain paper. I found these cute Berenstain Bears paper dolls here and decided to print those too.

They turned out great, so I hope he likes them!

I also finally painted this stool I bought a long time ago.
And finally finished the curtains for Michael's room.

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

VERY impressed!

Joanna said...

Natalie you are so creative!! I love your ideas!