Thursday, August 27, 2009

Playtime

Michael has been growing so much lately. He loves to be put on his play mat and is often grumpy until I put him on it. The other day I came to find him rolled up on his side playing with a toy. Soon he will be rolling over! He is definitely more content then James was to just chill, James was already rolling over. It is kinda nice to have a nice calm baby for a change!

James on the other hand continues to get into everything. Today I heard him crying but could not find him. I finally located him wedged behind the TV. I really didn't think there was enough room for him back there but he made it work!

Usually when I go to wake him up from his nap this is what I find. He always takes the mattress off his bed and then falls asleep next to it, or under his bed. What a stinker!

No comments: